Saturday, July 12, 2008

New logo and website coming soon

At first I thought I would use this blog as a "replacement" of a website because building a good photography website costs lots of $$$, but there is just no way around it. How can I attract clients if I don't have a proper site? So far all of my business has been by referrals and I think that is great, but it's time take it up a notch and take my business to the next level.

I found a fantastic graphic designer who will be putting together a new logo for my photography business and website. Unfortunately she is so good that her back log is such that she won't have my stuff done until October. I guess that should tell you how great she is, so I'm willing to wait my turn.

In the meantime I'll be posting some of my favorite pictures of clients and family on this blog. I've also decided to write about my LOVE of photography. So whenever I learn something new....I think I'll share it with you all too.

My graphic designer will be giving me 3 samples for me to choose from. So stay tuned and in October I'll be posting those samples and asking for your opinions. I'm also not going to put to many client pictures on this blog for now because I want to save them for my new website. Hope to Capture is going through a MAJOR "remodel" and I'm excited about where my business and love of photography is taking me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home