Friday, July 10, 2009

On Vacation

I'm headed off to Tahoe for a week with my family. After such an emotional day I'm glad we scheduled our family vacation for this week. It will get my mind off of missing my sister and I can spend quality time with my kids.

It just so happens that my daughter Adrianna also has a softball tournament this weekend in Tahoe so it really worked out to our advantage.

I'm going off the grid for a week. The only time I will pick up my camera is to take pictures of my family. I've promised everyone that I will not work, just spend time reading, playing games and relaxing with my honey and our kids.

But once I get back, watch out! Because I have a few neat projects that I'm working on. Wait to you see where Hope to Capture Photography is going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home