Saturday, July 26, 2008

Brides Against Breast Cancer


Today was such a long and hard day. It was also so rewarding. As a local wedding photographer I was asked to volunteer for this wonderful event. It started for us at 6:00 a.m. as we helped set up THOUSANDS of wedding dresses.
I had so much fun getting to know the brides and helping them choose their wedding gown. Everyone knows I can't wait until I become a "mother of the bride".
This is a great organization and it was their first time in Modesto. I hope the event was successful enough that they will return again next year.
To read more about this wonderful charity go to: http://www.bridgesagainstbreastcancer.org/
Now tomorrow I'm off to help support another great event. The Wharf to Wharf 2008 in Santa Cruz, CA. Stayed tuned for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home